Special Olympics Wyoming tailors its sponsorship packages to create brand preference and drive consumer loyalty. We connect our sponsors to the general public and to our constituents – athletes, family members, coaches, and volunteers – by providing measurable rights and benefits in return for a company’s sponsorship.
Through a partnership with us, you support a movement dedicated to providing people with intellectual disabilities an opportunity to achieve greatness. Whether measuring bottom line impact or emotional appeal, the Special Olympics organization is a winning platform worldwide, nationally, and here in Wyoming.
This page outlines the many different ways Special Olympics Wyoming can partner with your organization. We're also happy to customize a situation that works best for you.
In the 2010 Cone Cause Evolution Study
- 83% of Americans wish more of the products, services and retailers they use would support causes.
- 81 % said that they were more likely to buy a product or services that supported a cause.
- 80% said they would even pay more for a product if it supported a cause.
- 81% of Americans said they want companies to give them the oppoutunity to buy a cause-related product.
- 79% of employees who are involved with their company's cause programs feel a strong sense of loyalty to their company.
Have your organization recognized at every SOWY state competition and fundraising event by becoming a year-round sponsor.
Featured Sponsorships – Events / Programs
Help support or promote one of our signature special event fundraisers, like the annual Jackalope Jump, the Festival of Trees, Law Enforcement Torch Run or the Young Athlete Program. Sponsorship packages can be customized to reach your company’s goals.
Third Party Fundraising
Designate SOWY as beneficiary to your event. Contact us to discuss ways in which we can help your event succeed!
Donate your products / services. In-Kind contributions are another tax-deductible way to help Special Olympics Wyoming. In-kind donations can include goods and services your company specializes in, such as food for athlete meals, sports equipment and supplies, printing services, facility usage, and so on. Items donated can be new or used, and will go directly to benefit the over 1300 Special Olympics athletes in Wyoming.
For More Information
For more information on becoming a Special Olympics Wyoming Sponsor: