The 2021 Summer Sports Classic will be on August 6 & 7 in Casper!
More information coming soon!
Softball Individual Skills Competition:
- Individual Skills are outlined in the softball rules available on the Sports Resources Page.
- Individual Skills is comprised of:
- Base Running
- Special Olympics has established minimum training standards for athletes to prepare for competition.
- The purpose of training is to assure that athletes have the skills and stamina to compete safely in the area and state competitions.
- All athletes (and partners) should participate in an 8-10 week minimum training program.
Special Olympics Wyoming would like to extend the invitation for you to join us by volunteering at the 2020 Summer Sports Classic in Casper, WY.
Please email Bobby Casey if you are interested or call 307-235-3062